Friday 3 June 2016

May 2016 portfolio update



May 2016 has been a crucial month for my strategy and objectives.

As a matter of fact, it's only a month ago that I decided I wanted to maximise the ISA allocation for the current tax year (£15,240).


The same month, I also decided to open this club. Sharing my progress and achievements openly is already getting me closer to my goals.

The May 2016 additions to my portfolio:
  • x30 INTC @ $30
  • x150 LON:VM @ GBX330 (or £3.30)
  • x20 LB @ $63.3
You'll be happy to know that all these positions are currently generating a nice profit based on today's close.
Also, these additions to my portfolio represent a juicy $89 of extra income in the next 12 months.

I can't be more excited to be starting June! For those who follow me on Twitter, I have already identified a couple of opportunities to strengthen my portfolio.

Yours,

The Gentleman Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment